Terms of Sweepstakes
One Year of Free Answering Service for ACCA Members
Offered June 2023
ACCA June 2023 Sweepstakes Official Rules and Terms
- Eligibility: The ACCA – Free Year of Service Sweepstakes (the “ACCA June 2023 Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the United States who sign up at www.patlive.com/partners/acca/answering-service-promo. Entrants must be 18 years or older as of their date of entry in this promotion in order to qualify and be a member of the ACCA. Individual or Business memberships will be eligible. This sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law. PATLive’s employees, its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, and directors (collectively the “Employees”), as well as members of an Employees’ immediate family and/or those living in the same household of Employees are ineligible to participate in the ACCA June 2023 Sweepstakes.
- Sponsorship. The sponsor is PATLive (“Sponsor”), located at 18117 Biscayne Blvd., Suite 2635, Miami, Florida 33160. Sponsor will conduct the Sweepstakes substantially as described in these Official Rules.
- Agreement to Rules: By entering this ACCA June 2023 Sweepstakes, the Entrant (“You”) agrees to abide by the Sponsor’s Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserve the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering this ACCA June 2023 Sweepstakes You represent and warrant that You are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this ACCA June 2023 Sweepstakes.
- ACCA June 2023 Sweepstakes entry period: This promotion begins on June 27th, 2023 at 12:01 AM EST and ends on July 4, 2023 at 11:59 PM EST (“Entry Period”). To be eligible for the sweepstakes, entries must be received within the specified Entry Period.
- How to Enter: Eligible entrants can enter The ACCA June 2023 Sweepstakes by submitting an entry via the online form provided at www.patlive.com/partners/acca/answering-service-promo As a participant, your entry must fully meet all sweepstakes requirements, as specified in the Official Rules, in order to be eligible to win a prize. Incomplete entries or those that do not adhere to the Official Rules or specifications will be disqualified at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Only one entry per person will be accepted and counted in the sweepstakes.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the ACCA June 2023 Sweepstakes (the “Winner”) will receive one year of free answering services from PATLive, at an amount not to exceed $4,999 for the year. The actual/appraised prize value may differ at the time the prize is awarded but in no event shall exceed $4,999. The prize(s) shall be determined solely by the Sponsor. There shall be no cash or other prize substitution permitted except at the Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. The Winner, upon acceptance of the prize, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize, including without limitation any and all local, state, and federal taxes. The Winner shall not transfer assignment of the prize to others nor shall the Winner request the cash equivalent or prize substitution. By accepting the prize, the selected Winner grants permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner’s likeness, entry, and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law. The Winner must provide the Sponsor with a valid Social Security number or taxpayer-identification number before the Sponsor can award the prize. A Form 1099 will be issued to Grand Prize winner.
- Odds: The total number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Selection and Notification of Winner: The Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. The Sponsor will notify the Winner(s) by phone or email within five days following Winner selection. The Sponsor is not responsible for, nor shall have any liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to email security settings that may cause notifications to be marked as spam or junk email. Nor shall be Sponsor be liable for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner 1) fails to claim the prize within 48 hours from the time the award notification was sent, 2) is found ineligible, or 3) does not complete and return an executed declaration and release within the specified timeframe, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected. Receipt of the prize offered in the ACCA June 2023 Sweepstakes by the Winner is upon the condition of compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. IF THE WINNER VIOLATES ANY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE WINNER (AT THE SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By submitting an entry (e.g., text, video, photo, etc.) into this sweepstakes, You understand and agree that the Sponsor, any individual acting on the Sponsor’s behalf, and the licensees successors, and assigns of the Sponsor shall, where permitted by law, have the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any media known now or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, worldwide, and without limitation, your submission, name, photo, portrait, voice, likeness, image, statements about the ACCA June 2023 Sweepstakes, and your biographical information for news, publicity, advertising, promotional purposes, trade, information, and public relations without any further notice, review, consent, compensation, or remuneration.
- Terms & Conditions: In its sole discretion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the ACCA June 2023 Sweepstakes should non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control, impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the ACCA June 2023 Sweepstakes. The Sponsor, in the event of any of the above issues, may determine the Winner based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of the sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. In its sole discretion, the Sponsor has the right to maintain the integrity of the ACCA June 2023 Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Attempts by any entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the ACCA June 2023 Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. If any such attempt is made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: Your entry into this sweepstakes constitutes Your agreement to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in the sweepstakes and/or the 1) Winner accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of any awarded prize or any portion thereof; 2) any type of technical failure; 3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service; 4) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; 5) electronic error or human error in the Promotion administration or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS sweepstakes IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United States AND Florida, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. The Entrant agrees, as a condition of participating in this promotion, that if any disputes cannot be resolved between the Entrant and the Sponsor, and if causes of action arise out of or are connected with this sweepstakes, they shall be individually resolved exclusively before a court located in Leon County, Florida having jurisdiction, without resorting to any form of class action. Under no circumstances in any such dispute shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this sweepstakes). The participant waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. The participant gives up the right to a trial by jury and will submit to the personal and exclusive arbitration of any disputes related to the sweepstakes to the American Arbitration Association. Participants agree not to sue the Company in any other forum besides Leon County, Florida.
- General Terms. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between You and PATLive concerning the ACCA June 2023 Sweepstakes. The failure of PATLive to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision in these Terms is found to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the remaining terms and provisions shall remain in full force and effect. Any section titles in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. A person who is not party to these Terms shall have no right to enforce or receive the benefit of any of these Terms.